Are you on the cutting edge? If so, we need you!
Everyone feels better when they look nice and our patients are no exception. Be the one who makes a difference! As a hairstylist you can do something no one else can do. You can provide comfort, boost confidence and enhance a sense of self-worth by cutting and styling the hair of our patients and their families. We have opportunities for licensed stylists to volunteer in patient's homes cutting and styling their hair.
Founded in 1976, TRU Community Care is one of the oldest hospice providers in the country. Volunteers have always been an integral part of our excellent patient care team.
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must be licensed cosmetologist in CO
- Greeley Area Patient and Family...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Grief Group Facilitator Volunteer
- Provide Companionship to Hospice...
- Grief Services Bereavement...
- Price Treasures! Make money for...
- Help List Items on eBay to raise...
- Thrift Shop Donor Associate
- Thrift Shop Volunteer - Cashier
- Thrift Shop Greeter
- Massage Therapy Volunteers Needed
- TRU Patient and Family Volunteer
- Fashionista needed!
- Hair at Home Volunteer
- Calling all students!!!