17 people are interested
Sales Operations Manager
ORGANIZATION: TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS
Please visit the new page to apply.
17 people are interested
WHO WE ARE
TRUU is The Real Understanding of You with Inspirational, Aspirational, Expressing Love, to help strengthen milestones in building a relationship w/ our customer’s & patient’s in & out hospitalization, families and rest of the world's local angel to gain fans w/ pride and passion from where they live. Be real in real time telling my story as a currently diagnosed Sarcoma cancer patient Fighting for my life Sarcoma Soft Tissue Cancer. And continuing to be courageous fighting for my life during this battle, is why we call it TRUU Collection Brand/ TRUU with the Roberts- TRUU, and raise funding to support and encourage families in a time of need to help them understand they are not alone. To find research on cancer for cure and receive charitable and donations to help bless a family for support
THE IMPACT WE ARE LOOKING TO MAKE
We envision a world where all people have the information, skills and opportunities to lead healthy lives. With the purpose of reducing disparities and increasing equity in health and education, we uplift and support our partners to do work across the country and around the globe in five main areas:
- Mental Illness
- Cure for Cancer
We achieve our vision and mission by linking innovation and research to practice. We drive the science through program development, applied research and evaluation and scale innovation through capacity building and dissemination.
HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
Reporting to the Director of Product Partnership and Dissemination, the Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting the sales strategy of TRUU products; achievement of revenue, sales, and profit targets for multiple sales channels, including direct sales as well as the Regional Account Managers. This includes the management of personnel that assists the sales team by providing quotes, pricing, request for proposals, or other required information in a timely manner. This team also is responsible for a smooth and integrated handoff to the delivery and fulfillment teams to ensure a quality, scalable customer experience across the entire customer lifecycle. This position works remotely and can be located anywhere in the world, globally.
- You possess excellent communication and relationship-building skills with colleagues, partners and clients with utmost integrity, courtesy and diplomacy.
- You are capable of embracing the ideas of others and seek to understand others’ points of view in order to further our shared mission and vision.
- You enjoy working independently as well as collaboratively to meet goals and deadlines. You are capable of using technology to effectively and professionally communicate with co-located and remote colleagues.
- You are self-motivated and capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- You embrace a spirit of learning and curiosity in your work and proactively seek out answers and solutions to questions and challenges that arise.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 5 years or more relevant experience in sales, sales operations, business management, finance, analytics, business program management, or equivalent experience
- Direct experience with Software-as-a-Service or online service subscription product sales and customer acquisition strategies.
- Demonstrated experience successfully supervising sales staff.
- Experience with multi-channel sales planning, forecasting, and reporting systems.
- Experience with government and quasi-government clients and customers in a regulated environment.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Responsible and able to follow through on multiple projects under limited supervision.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Teams, Sharepoint Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and financial applications.
- Experience with Salesforce and HubSpot Service Hub, or equivalent systems.
- Experience overseeing vendors and contractors as assigned.
- This position is subject to a background check.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to:
- morning / 10:00 AM to 11:45 AM
- afternoon / 12:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS
13557 HARTLE GROVES PL, CLERMONT, FL 34711, US
At TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS, we are thrilled to have the opportunity to positively impact vulnerable local communities. We deeply empathize with those affected by cancer, hunger, and poverty, and we are passionate about our role in improving their quality of life. We firmly believe that every person deserves access to basic necessities like food, housing, and healthcare. Our unwavering dedication to this vision drives us to instruct communities on sustainable resource management, creating a brighter future for all. With our combined efforts, we have the power to make a significant difference and inspire hope in those who need it most. We are honored to be a part of this meaningful work and look forward to continuing to serve our community in any way we can.
TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS vision is clear ambition: to help every cancer and homeless patient survive, and thrive. Our team is very passionate and has a personal connection to cancer & homelessness along with mental health deeply invested in our mission.
That is why TRUU is dedicated to funding the most cutting -edge research to find a cure, and feed hunger, and find different ways to deal with mental illness along with fighting with cancer and look for other revenues to hold accountable life-saving results. Because we all are in this together no one is left out.
We offer critical advice, support, and assistance to families engaged in this life-altering struggle. Together with our ever-expanding network of local divisions across the country, we offer essential programs and services designed to address the critical needs that families facing this dreaded diagnosis encounter every day.
If you have a child fighting, love one with cancer; homeless,mental disadvantages, if you have lost a child, or love one to cancer,homeless,mental disadvantages or if your child, love one is a survivor, then we are here for you, and we are committed to serving you and others like you in our nation-wide community until the day is left with life-long effects from this devastating disease.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 20, 2023
- Sales Process
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Market Research / Analysis
- Retail / Sales
- Community Outreach
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 20 hours a week