DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
TRUU is seeking a grant writer to join our family!
Grant Writer Job Description:
A Grant Writer is responsible for finding funding opportunities for an organization and writing polished proposals to earn grant money. Their duties include researching deadlines, drafting grant requests and submitting reports for approval. Grant Writers generally work for nonprofit organizations as part of the development department to raise money for the organization’s mission. They search for available grants and research their requirements to find opportunities that align with their organization’s mission. Before applying for a grant, Grant Writers communicate with company leadership to confirm that they are interested in collaborating with the foundation or company offering the grant. After the research phase, Grant Writers prepare several drafts using persuasive language and facts about their organization to explain why they should receive funding and how they would use the money
Grant Writer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepares proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, studying requests for proposal (RFPs), and attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval, and transmittal.
- Enters and monitors tracking data.
- Coordinates requirements with contributors and contributes proposal status information to review meetings.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information, coordinating submissions and collections, and identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation.
- Writes, revises, and edits drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding and coordinating printing.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Grant Writer Qualifications / Skills:
- Presentation skills
- Written communication
- Graphic design skills
- Technical documentation
- Layout skills
- Problem solving
- Process improvement
- Strategic planning
- Market knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, creative writing or a related area or higher preferred. Willing to negotiate if there is real world experience that can be documented.
- A minimum of two years experience in grant writing
- Excellent knowledge of proposal submission and fundraising process
- Ability to study and understand programs and funding requirements of the organization
- Strong research skills and knowledge of information sources
- Multitasking, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle confidential matters with utmost integrity
- Working knowledge of computers
- morning / 10:00 AM to 11:45 AM
- afternoon / 12:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS
13557 HARTLE GROVES PL, CLERMONT, FL 34711, US
Charitable and donations to help with local and worldwide humanitarian struggling families battling with cancer with first hands on experience, financial stability and help the hunger and provide shelters. Also help change the way we think by supporting resources and healthy programs planning for families supporting their loved ones. charities, private foundations and worldwide and local operating foundations, like providing needs for families around the world.
TRUU is The Real Understanding of You with Inspirational, Aspirational, Expressing Love, to help strengthen milestones connection in building a relationship w/ our customers, families and rest of the world's local angel to gain fans w/ pride and passion from where they live. Be real in real time telling my story as a currently diagnosed Sarcoma cancer patient Fighting for my life Sarcoma Soft Tissue Cancer. And continuing to be courageous fighting for my life during this battle, is why we call it TRUU Collection Brand/ TRUU with the Roberts- TRUU, and raise funding to support and encouragement for families in a time of need to help them understand they are not alone. To find research on cancer for cure and receive charitable and donations to help bless a family for support.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 25, 2022
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours a day/ no more than 20 hours a week.
- 18 and older Is Not Outdoors Is Wheelchair Accessible flexible schedule Some remote hours