DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Tech Senior Advisor
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Resilience, Inc. is a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to improving the mental and emotional strength and resilience of students and adults through education. Resilience, Inc also works to combat declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
Our organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through five core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting, and effective decision-making. Resilience, Inc. also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to teach SEL at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you are also concerned about children’s mental health and social being, join us! Become a member of Resilience, Inc, and help change the way schools approach mental health.
Resilience is looking for a Tech Senior Advisor.
As a Tech Senior Advisor, you will play a critical role in providing strategic and operational IT guidance and support to the organization. You will serve as a trusted advisor to senior management and provide expertise in areas such as mobile applications, WordPress, and customer tools and support. You will lead and participate in IT initiatives, provide coaching and mentorship to team members, and ensure IT policies and procedures align with the organization's goals and values.
This is an unpaid, volunteer, remote position with flexible hours.
- Engage in a leadership and advisor capacity within Resilience Tech/IT department
- Support development and updates to Resilience mobile apps, Wordpress sites, tech customer and internal tools and support.
- Provide leadership and mentoring support to student volunteers on key initiatives, projects and training and development.
- Coordinate and support department team members with execution on key projects and tasks by providing guidance, addressing challenges and removing barriers to progress.
- Conduct weekly meetings to ensure the department is maintained and goals are being achieved, and strategies/plans are being developed in order to pursue the organization’s mission.
- Review and analyze business data to identify trends to improve engagement, performance and experience of staff members.
- Proactively engage with the executive leadership team to develop an outstanding and high-performing work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional tech design and developer experience; preferred React Native and Wordpress experience as well.
- Experience with managing and growing teams.
- Experience in leadership or senior management preferred.
- Experience with attracting, developing, and motivating employees, swiftly adapting to change, developing collaborative relationships with others is preferred.
- Be able to work independently, demonstrate reliability and be punctual.
5926 BITTERWOOD CT, TAMPA, FL 33625, US
Mission: We will not stop until SEL is taught, trained, and tested at every school in the country. ___ Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) provides individuals with mental and emotional resilience, self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, strong relationship skills, goal setting skills, effective decision-making skills, motivation, inspiration, determination, empathy, gratitude, and many other impactful life skills. Our mission may take a decade or longer, and many believe it is extremely difficult, near impossible to change the field of education in this manner. Challenge accepted.
Resilience, Inc., a non-profit organization, works to improve mental health, reduce mass shootings, suicide, depression, declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
The organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through 5 core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting & effective decision-making. Resilience also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, social beings, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to set SEL tools at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you also concern about children’s mental health and social being. Join us! Be a member of Resilience, Inc.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 17, 2023
- IT Strategy
- IT Consulting
- People 55+