DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Resilience, Inc. is a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to improving the mental health of students, as well as reducing mass shootings, suicide, and depression. Resilience, Inc also works to combat declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
Our organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through five core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting, and effective decision-making. Resilience, Inc. also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to teach SEL at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you are also concerned about children’s mental health and social being, join us! Become a member of Resilience, Inc, and help change the way schools approach mental health.
Resilience is looking for Polish, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Slovakian, Moldovian, Romanian translators and offering internship programs in the IT department department. Our internship programs require at least a 5 month commitment and have flexible start and end dates with the option to continue after meeting the minimum requirement
Some previous projects our interns have worked on include MySelena App and MyAimee app. Interns will report to the Director of the IT Department.
This internship is unpaid, but students may receive academic credit through their university. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institute to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Translate content within documents, web pages, and software
- Read through original material and rewrite it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained
- Maintain translation database and documents
- Provide quality assurance for the translation process
- Work with a wide range of media and translation software
- Resolve issues associated with translation, localization, and culture
- Engage with other departments to provide translation services
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Work cooperatively with the app development team, making edits as necessary
- Communicate with the app development team about relevant progress or issues through designated channels
- Excellent translation, writing, and communication skills
- Fluency in English and the target language
- A good understanding and in-depth knowledge of language/country-specific cultures (localisation)
- Excellent communicator who maintains friendly and timely communications with a diverse array of individuals across a variety of timezones and differing project schedules
- Ability to manage time effectively and adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Can attend weekly remote meetings.
- Have an eagerness to learn and improve critical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Objective learning.
- 5-10 hours per week with flexibility during exam weeks.
- Interns will enjoy the opportunity to understand the skills required to become a professional translator and what is meant by translation competence and understand what it means to be a professional translator.
- Interns will improve their skills in creativity, communication, and critical thinking.
- Interns will gain the ability to collaborate with individuals in cross functional units
5926 BITTERWOOD CT, TAMPA, FL 33625, US
Mission: We will not stop until SEL is taught, trained, and tested at every school in the country. ___ Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) provides individuals with mental and emotional resilience, self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, strong relationship skills, goal setting skills, effective decision-making skills, motivation, inspiration, determination, empathy, gratitude, and many other impactful life skills. Our mission may take a decade or longer, and many believe it is extremely difficult, near impossible to change the field of education in this manner. Challenge accepted.
Resilience, Inc., a non-profit organization, works to improve mental health, reduce mass shootings, suicide, depression, declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
The organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through 5 core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting & effective decision-making. Resilience also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, social beings, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to set SEL tools at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you also concern about children’s mental health and social being. Join us! Be a member of Resilience, Inc.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 21, 2022
- 5-10 hours per week