3 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: The Baby Pantry
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
The Baby Pantry is to support the raising of healthy and happy children to build a stronger community in the years to come.
The Baby Pantry is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization. Fundraising is the main source of income for the organization in order to finance its projects and reach its mission and objective. The Baby Pantry is therefore looking for a volunteer fundraising coordinator to strengthen its fundraising activities and raise more funds.
* Planning and administering the annual fundraising budget.
* Identifying and soliciting major gift prospects.
* Developing and managing efforts to identify, solicit, communicate and renew annual donors.
* Identifying sources and preparing proposals to government, corporations, foundations and private granting agencies.
* Planning, management and execution of annual fundraising events including development and solicitation of corporate sponsorship, coordination of logistics, management of volunteer committee.
* Implementation of staff fundraising initiatives within ABHH.
* Development and distribution of collateral material such as Annual Report and E- Newsletters.
* Potential volunteers must be motivated and committed to helping others.
* Demonstrated success and evidence of ability to plan and execute a fundraising campaign or marketing events.
Ability to create and manage fundraising or marketing budgets.
* Knowledge of direct mail campaigns.
* Strong organization and time management skills.
* Strong communication skills, including ability to write and speak persuasively
* Some experience in the non-profit sector or in a similar role will be helpful.
6 More opportunities with The Baby Pantry
About The Baby Pantry
1580 Peachtree St, NW, Atlanta, GA 30309, US
Dedicated to feeding and clothing newborns in need.
The Baby Pantry was founded in 2015 to help assist new moms with baby clothing and other necessities after giving birth. Gift bags full of essentials were delivered to local hospitals to ensure moms had the basic needs for their newborn.The organization was started as a way to give back to the community to address the needs, one baby at at time. During the onset of the pandemic, many families has been affected which has led The Baby Pantry to open a full pantry to serve families in our community with baby items and food.
1580 Peachtree Road NorthwestAtlanta, GA 30309
February 15, 2023
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Orientation or Training