Make needed deliveries to Housing Clients with no Transportation
Please visit the new page to apply.
Volunteers will assist with deliveries of food, furniture, and other donations.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in a non-judgmental manner with individuals whose beliefs systems may be based on different values
- Use personal vehicle to pick up items and deliver to clients’ homes or Endeavors office
- Engage professionally with suppliers at the point of contact and ensure that packages are correct and match any provided documentation
- Obtain and complete any necessary documentation correctly
- If completing multiple deliveries in one day, will need to follow a given schedule and notify clients if running behind
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken language skills)
- Conversational fluency in other languages is a bonus
- May need a cell phone to complete some deliveries
WORK LOCATION: Varies
Shifts will vary due to the needs of the program. Days and hours are flexible with advanced notice.
EDUCATION: High school diploma.Must be able to pass a criminal background check and possess a current, valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Days and Shifts are Flexible with Advance Notice-Monday to Sunday
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
6363 DEZAVALA, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78249, US
OUR MISSION Endeavors passionately serves vulnerable people in crisis through our innovative, personalized approach. We seek to provide comprehensive, effective, and innovative services that encourage growth, allowing people to build better lives for themselves, their families, and their communities. Why? Because we believe that everyone holds the capacity to grow, heal, change, succeed, and affect others positively.
We restore dignity and improve the quality of life for the vulnerable people we serve through the benefits of our programs.
We seek to unify families and communities torn apart by poverty, unemployment, or neglect by providing real, practical solutions and a path to earned income. We do this through a wide array of programs and services supporting children, families, veterans and those struggling with mental illness and other significant disabilities.
Our work centers around homelessness, unemployment, child abuse, disabilities, and disasters by connecting individuals and families to services like education, crisis intervention, case management, homeless prevention services, parent training, practical life skills, and vocational support, training, and employment.
6363 De Zavala RoadSan Antonio, TX 78249
August 9, 2022
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Project Management
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Shifts will vary due to the needs of the program. Days and hours are flexible with advanced notice.