2 people are interested
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Intern
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
- Analysis of website’s on-page content, technical structure, and presence of inbound links on other websites for search engine optimization
- Actionable steps to improve website performance in search engines via organic search
- A list of possible keywords (up to 50) with estimates on monthly search volume and cost per click
- Recommendations on the most impactful keywords to target for Organization’s goals
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices, search engine algorithms, and ranking strategies
- Experience with tools like Google Keyword Planner
- Experience with SEO Analysis strategies and tools like Google Analytics
- Volunteer Manager and intern discuss goals for keyword research and intended use
- Volunteer Manager shares marketing & communications materials for context
- (If available) Volunteer Manager shares credentials for Google Search Console, so intern can assess the current state of organic search
- Volunteer Manager outlines any existing SEO activities or strategies, target audience for engagement and existing channels for website traffic
- Volunteer Manager shares admin credentials to complete audit
- Intern creates a list of potential search keywords and utilizes free tools like Google Keyword Planner or Ubersuggest to estimate monthly search volume & cost per click for every keyword
- Intern recommends top keywords to target based on goals that were discussed
- Intern assesses on-site elements including URL structures, navigation, internal links, use of keywords, and general copy
- Intern creates list of every page in a spreadsheet with notes and recommendations for improvement
- Intern assesses technical site elements that affect crawlability like sitemap, use of HTTPS, HTML structure, site speed, and presence of 404 or server errors
- Intern uses a free tool (like Moz) to assess the presence and state of backlinks and anchor text
- Intern provides recommendations to improve domain and page authority
Our interns will have direct exposure to Monday.com, Atlassian Suite, Salesforce, and Google tools and platforms to perform and manage their tasks along with coordination with the rest of the team. This is an opportunity for you to gain experience in a professional setting with various tools to advance your industry knowledge.
We are a dynamic team of professionals located on multiple continents around the world. Come, join us!
One Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142, US
MarStars is a technology-driven organization whose mission is to promote the economic recovery of hair professionals using innovative marketing technologies powered by Artificial Intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality technologies.
MarStars is a community of 3D digital artists specializing in providing 3D digital experiences for the lifestyle, wellness & eCommerce industry using innovative technologies including virtual and augmented reality that can seamlessly integrate both the virtual and the physical world experiences.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 4, 2022
- Business Planning
- Business Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Apps
- 10-25 hours over 4-8 weeks