20 people are interested
Volunteer Development Associate: Special Projects (Technology) - Remote
ORGANIZATION: Save the Water, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
20 people are interested
Are you interested in learning the ins and outs of nonprofit development in a challenging and rewarding environment? Are you excited about the opportunity to work with smart and talented individuals across the world? Does working remotely on your own schedule excite you? Check out www.savethewater.org ! At Save the Water(tm), our mission is to conduct scientific water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water and to raise public awareness.If you are able to volunteer 5 hours per week, we would like to talk to you! Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Development Associate: Special Projects (Technology) will help with the day-to-day corporate engagement activities, develop and maintain positive relations with existing partners, and work towards growth and expansion of partnership resources and leads. This role will focus on Technology specific go to market strategies and become a subject matter expert on assigned Technology.
What you will be responsible for...
- Active participation in the Product Life Cycle management for assigned Technology.
- Research, identify, and solicit partnerships with new external organizations and corporations
- Develop and maintain the required materials/tools to enable Technology sales.
- Pipeline development.
- Manage and grow relationships with an existing portfolio of strategic partners using a proactive and service-oriented approach.
- Develop a precise understanding of the assigned technologies developed at STW(tm).
- Update and maintain prospect information in the development database and incorporate data from other sources in a timely manner.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of events and donor cultivation, as needed.
- Analyze and report on trends regarding fundraising efforts.
- Assist in the creation of fundraising materials for donor meetings and events.
- Support in major donor outreach as needed and on other projects as assigned.
- Attend virtual meetings as required in the EST timezone.
Apply Now if you have...
- Associates degree or equivalent experience (6 months to 1-year full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience.
- Candidates with a background in environmental engineering/environmental science are preferred.
- Product life cycle management experience
- Fundraising experience or education are highly preferred.
- Demonstrated success managing portfolios of major corporate prospects/accounts through the process of identification, cultivation, solicitation and closure.
- Self-directed team member with the ability to coordinate many varied programs and projects simultaneously.
- Superior written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communicator and presenter with superior attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with a wide range of people.
About Save the Water, Inc.
"All Positions are Virtual", Ft.Lauderdale, FL 33322, US
The mission of Save The Water™ is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impact.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm) , please visit www.savethewater.org
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 9, 2023
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- You are required to volunteer 05 hours per week.