Porch Party Gala Casino Voucher and Raffle Ticket Sales
ORGANIZATION: Cancer Support Community Arizona
Please visit the new page to apply.
Cancer Support Community Arizona (CSCAZ)'s mission is to ensure that all people impacted by cancer are empowered through knowledge, strengthened by action, and sustained by community. CSCAZ offers cost-free programming for any individual who's life has been impacted by cancer.
We are excited to share that CSCAZ's beloved Porch Party Gala will be returning for its 19th year. This year's theme will be "Disco Fever". We are seeking fun, friendly, personable individuals to support CSCAZ as a our casino voucher and raffle ticket sales. This position will require you to be on your feet and moving quite a bit for the duration of volunteering. Dinner and breaks will be provided.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Sell additional casino voucher tickets to guests in attendance (guests have at least one)
- Sell special prize drawing tickets to guests (TBD on prize)
- This position will work in a pair
- Be able to concisely share what CSCAZ does and how this impacts the organization
- We are not mandating masks or proof of vaccination
- Sat Oct 22, 2022 - 04:00 PM to 06:30 PM
- Sat Oct 22, 2022 - evening / 06:00 PM to 09:30 PM
- NONE OF THESE DAYS WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Cancer Support Community Arizona
360 East Palm Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85004, US
To ensure that all people impacted by cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action and sustained by community
Cancer Support Community Arizona provides the only comprehensive Program of psychosocial services to people diagnosed with cancer and their loved ones in the state of Arizona. Our Program offers Emotional Support Services, Healthy Lifestyle Activities, Educational Seminars, Social Connections and Resources and Referral. Our services are evidence-based, professionally facilitated and provided at no cost to our participants. Through participation in our Program, people affected by cancer learn vital skills that enable them to regain control, reduce isolation and restore hope regardless of the stage of disease.
360 East Palm LanePhoenix, AZ 85004
July 26, 2022
- Retail / Sales
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- You are more than welcome to sign up for one or both shifts.