4 people are interested
Machine Learning Engineer
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
Looking to build AI Hair Salon Tech
- Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems
- Running machine learning tests and experiments
- Implementing appropriate ML algorithms
We are looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to help us create artificial intelligence products.
Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of data science and software engineering, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.Responsibilities
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and R
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus
One Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142, US
MarStars is a technology-driven organization whose mission is to promote the economic recovery of hair professionals using innovative marketing technologies powered by Artificial Intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality technologies.
MarStars is a community of 3D digital artists specializing in providing 3D digital experiences for the lifestyle, wellness & eCommerce industry using innovative technologies including virtual and augmented reality that can seamlessly integrate both the virtual and the physical world experiences.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 25, 2022
- Software Engineering