ORGANIZATION: RESTORING OUR YOUTH ORGANIZATION INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Restoring. Our. Youth. Organization needs an individual who delivers excellent service to all members, guests, and program participants. Responds to members needs, promotes memberships and programs. Performs various tasks and responsibilities that contribute to the ongoing success of the organization.
- Applies ROY’s (mission, vision, motto, and values) when dealing with member services.
- Builds relationships with members; helps members connect with one another and to the Restoring. Our. Youth. Organization.
- Handles and resolves membership concerns and informs the Chief Executive Assistant of unusual situations or unresolved issues.
- Communicates and works with other departments.
- Handle additional tasks as needed
- Work as a team member; respect fellow ROY members/ and be professional in communications
- Develop positive relationships with members fostering an atmosphere of respect, open to correction, operational excellences, teamwork, and striving for excellence.
- Be outgoing and take the initiative to build committed and connected long-term relationships with members
- Go the extra mile to make each members’ experience at the ROY organization a pleasant one
- Support social and recreational activities for the youth with the purpose of recruiting and retaining youth in the initiative and providing opportunities for positive engagement
- Paperwork, signing up for programs
- Attend required staff meetings and trainings designated by the Chief Executive Assistant
- High school diploma/ GED required
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to connect with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Open to modelling the ROY’s mission, vision, motto, and values.
- Willing to reach out to the Chief Executive Assistant to gain support and make proper decisions when in doubt
- Must work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends (as needed).
- Should work effectively with high-risk populations.
- Must prioritize tasks and work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Ability to motivate and coach members towards restoration.
- Possess excellent crisis/conflict management skills and/or willing to learn.
- Operate a computer to enter necessary data on the behalf of the ROY organization. (*When assigned to do so by the Chief Executive Assistant)
- Demonstrates leadership skills
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, have organizational skills, and have a teamwork mentality.
What we offer as an nonprofit Organization
We are committed to delivering on our mission by providing help to our target communities who need it most. We also appreciate those who dedicate their spare time to volunteer with us by supporting a cause to simply give back. We show our appreciation through our volunteer benefits. As a member and officer of the Restoring.Our.youth.Organization, you:
- Can work on organization work at any time that is convenient to you and your daily work life balance; (Please ensure that you have a line of communication between you and your supervisor on expectations)
- Will be a part of a true change for youth, teens, young adults, and communities that we serve;
- Can work from home upon request and approval from your supervisor;
- Will receive additional training by certified leaders to effectively do your job;
- Can apply the skills that you will learn to your resume;
- Will receive volunteer work hours to show your dedication in supporting a cause in the world;
- Can get reimbursed for business travel and food.(Available only to selected positions);
- Have the option to attend organization paid workshops and trainings that benefit your outside life, duties, and responsibilities;
- Additional resources for parents and children.
Restoring.Our.Youth.Organization is an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
08:00 AM to 11:00 AM
This position will handle basic administration duties and responsibility for the organization.
- 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- 02:00 PM to 06:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About RESTORING OUR YOUTH ORGANIZATION INC
430 E 162ND ST, SOUTH HOLLAND, IL 60473, US
Our Mission is to provide youth and community empowerment programs, development training, and community services to our youth, teens, young adults, and communities.
The Restoring.Our.Youth.Organization Inc.is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to helping the youth, teens, youth adults, and communities through our mission and vision. We believe that it is our duty and responsibility to render services to the communities by implementing restoration programs and development training to our youth, young adults, and communities. We will:
- Empower our youth to "Think Big" in all that they say and do.
- Meet the needs of the surrounding communities.
- Ignite unity in every community.
- Act as mentors and coaches for all of our members and the organization.
- Help create and develop our future leaders.
The R.O.Y.Organization's servant journey has begun to target youth group ages 3-12, teens 13-19, young adults 21-25, and south suburban communities in the Chicagoland area. Our future goal is to reach all developing communities around the world.
It is our mission and vision to re-invent the wheel and restore the youth, and generations that have suffered from many past and present negative milestones to included deprivation of equality, economic success, and social justice.
Our team consists of professional leaders and concerned citizens who are charged up, and who are passionate about driving the R.O.Y.Organization's mission and vision. We pledge to make a positive change that will ignite togetherness, and develop leaders to be productive citizens of today, tomorrow, and generations to come.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 24, 2022
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- You are allowed to work as many hours as you like. Our volunteer positions are very flexible. You will be trained on the duties and responsibilities of your position. Overall, you will have fun!
- Please remain professional as you model the behavior of the organization.