DRIVER for Youth Program 15-passenger van
ORGANIZATION: Evergreen Goodwill of the Northwest
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 1 PM - 3 PM
- Fridays 10 AM - 3 PM
POSITION DESCRIPTION: During the summer (now until August 31, 2022) we are looking for someone who is willing and able to safely transport young people in 15-passenger vans to and from service-learning projects (Tues/Thurs from 1pm - 3pm), employer engagements/tours and field trips (Fri from 10am - 3pm).
During the School year, (Sept thru June) there will opportunities for volunteers to drive and participate in youth events in Saturday meetings between 10am and 4pm.
Primary Responsibilities: Transport youth aged 15 - 24 in a 15 passenger vans to and from service-learning projects (Tues/Thurs from 1pm - 3pm) employer engagements/tours and field trips (Fri from 10am - 3pm).
Role Requirements & Abilities:
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Must have a clean driving record
* Must provide a copy of driving abstract from DOL
* Must pass a background check
* Must have a valid WA state driver license
About Evergreen Goodwill of the Northwest
700 Dearborn Place S, Seattle, WA 98144, US
Goodwill provides quality, effective employment training and basic education to individuals experiencing significant barriers to economic opportunity. Because jobs change lives.
Goodwill inspires hope and self-confidence, helping people from all backgrounds and walks of life to feel successful, valuable and dignified.
700 Dearborn Place SouthSeattle, WA 98144
September 27, 2023
- Bus/Van Driving
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 months
- • Must have a clean driving record • Must provide a copy of driving abstract from DOL • Must pass a background check • Must have a valid WA state driver license