3 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Gender Freedom Society
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
We are looking to hire a dedicated grant writer to write grant proposals for our organization. The grant writer will write coherent, organized, and compelling proposals. You will apply your knowledge of fundraising methods and plans to reach income goals. You will collaborate with team members in the organization to assist with other fundraising projects and develop relationships with key donors.
To ensure success you need to write well, have proficient knowledge of fundraising methods, and be committed to the mission you are representing. Preferred applicants are deadline-driven team players with outstanding multitasking abilities.Grant Writer Responsibilities:
- Developing relationships and collaborating with key donors.
- Displaying adherence to the organization’s mission.
- Maintaining proficient knowledge of the organization’s history and programs.
- Assisting with the execution of the development department's strategy.
- Identifying grant funding opportunities.
- Writing, submitting, and managing grant proposals.
- Furnishing prospective funders with supporting documents.
- Collaborating with Executive Director and Director of Development to send funders newsletters, and to promote on-site tours.
- Collaborating with Director of Development to compile an annual report.
- Maintaining records in hard copies and computer databases.
- Bachelor's degree in creative writing or related field.
- 2+ years of grant writing experience.
- Proficient with measuring and reaching income goals.
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Gender Freedom Society
532 S 15th St, Fort Dodge, IA 50501, US
Gender Freedom Society is an organization focused on the needs of transgender and gender non-conforming people. As a community, GFS provides a safe-space for members to meet other like-minded folks from around the world, engage in peer-to-peer counselling, and be seen and heard for who they truly are. GFS is a resource of information for the Trans/GNC community, to include providing educational resources, local gender-affirming services locations, and local trans-friendly businesses. GFS participates in national and local social activism, and provides space for members to actively plan for activism in their communities.
We are a 501c3 non profit based virtually in the United States. several of our goals include but are not limited to creating resources that do not yet exist to make the lives of people within our community a better one.Speak
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 26, 2022
- Grant Writing / Research
- 3-5 hours/wk