Nursing Floor Assistants Needed at Aurora Mt. Pleasant and Kenosha Hospitals
ORGANIZATION: Aurora Health Care Volunteer Opportunities
Please visit the new page to apply.
Assist team members in providing quality service to our patients and their families on assigned floor.
- Round on patients hourly.
- Refresh water
- Assist with discharging patients.
- Restock supplies, including isolation gowns.
- Provide clerical support to caregiver staff such as answering the phone, answering call lights, collating admission packets, making copies, review Welcome letter with patient.
- Straighten up department. Pick up garbage off floor, empty garbage and replace full linen bags.
Please visit https://www.aurorahealthcare.org/patients-visitors/volunteer to complete an online application. After your application has been received, you will receive an email in regards to the next steps.
All volunteers must be at least 15 years of age and commit to a minimum of 64 hours of volunteering during a calendar year.
AMCMP, 13250 Washington Ave., Mount Pleasant, WI 53177
AMCK, 10400 75th St. Kenosha, WI 53142
About Aurora Health Care Volunteer Opportunities
36500 Aurora Dr, Summit, WI 53066, US
Our mission is to promote health, prevent illness and provide state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment, whenever and wherever we can best meet people's individual and family needs.
Aurora Health Care is a not-for-profit health care provider and national leader in the efforts to improve the quality of health care.
13250 Washington AvenueMount Pleasant, WI 53177
July 14, 2022
- People Skills
- Must be at least 15
- Please visit https://www.aurorahealthcare.org/patients-visitors/volunteer to complete an online application. After your application has been received, you will receive an email in regards to the next steps.