TIME'S UP! is a 30-year-old non-profit, volunteer-based grassroots environmental and bicycle advocacy organization located in New York City. Time's Up! organizes hundreds of free, public educational workshops, events, bike rides, and campaigns to promote environmental sustainability each year.
Time's Up! seeks a volunteer Real Estate Coordinator to help secure and manage nonprofit real estate for the group. We currently have two spaces where we run our programs, one in lower Manhattan and one in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. We are looking for a self-started with real estate experience or strong knowledge of New York City neighborhoods and excellent communication skills to help in soliciting donated or low cost space for our non-profit group where it can continue to run its programs on a long-term basis.
The position involves scouting spaces, researching and reaching out to owners or landlords interested in contributing to their community by making tax-deductible space donations.
View our space donation promotional video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWd3537nblc&feature=player_embedded
Check out our website at http:www.times-up.org
- Real Estate & Leasing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Social Media & Web Intern-...
- Public Relations/Media Internship
- Time's Up! - Assistant to the...
- Time's Up! - Bicycle Mechanic
- Time's Up Legal Assitant
- Time's Up! - Non-profit Real...
- Museum of Reclaimed Urban Space...
- Video Archiving Intern
- Archivist for Environmental...
- Time's Up! - Grant Writer
- Museum Archivist and Store...
- Time's Up! - Fundraising...
- Time's Up! - Volunteer Coordinator