Executive Chairperson - Education Committee
ORGANIZATION: SCORE SE Wisconsin
Please visit the new page to apply.
SCORE is a nonprofit, volunteer organization that helps small businesses succeed through free one-on-one mentoring and small group educational sessions. By working with SCORE you immediately benefit your community by improving your local economy through small business success.
Southeast Wisconsin SCORE Chapter is looking for a volunteer Executive Chairperson - Education
Committee to ensure the efficient operation of our chapter's educational programs for both clients and chapter members. Most of the volunteer work can be completed remotely and at your convenience. Estimated time commitment is approximately 10 hours per week.
Duties of the Education Chairperson include:
- Serve on the Executive Committee (EC), helping provide direction for the chapter; meetings are currently twice a month.
- Lead strategy, planning and execution for client-facing workshops and member educational programs.
- Lead Education Committee including management of committee member and duties.
- Identify new workshop topics / set and manage workshop and training program schedule,
- Identify and qualify workshop presenters and locations.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing committee to promote programs.
- Manage chapter education policies and procedures including but not limited to content quality, support, materials, equipment, continuous improvements.
- Report on education committee progress at monthly chapter and executive committee meetings.
- Facilitate management of committee materials and membership on chapter’s google drive.
- Assist with volunteer engagement during and outside of meetings.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple workstreams and prioritize work.
- Technical skills should include: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Google drive and Gmail.
- Excellent team leadership skills; having experience leading volunteers is a plus.
- Proven experience with adult educational programs.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Visit https://sewisconsin.score.org/volunteer to learn more about volunteering with
SCORE and to submit your application. If you would like more information about the role, please contact email@example.com
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About SCORE SE Wisconsin
310 W Wisconsin Avenue, #585, Milwaukee, WI 53203, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
310 W Wisconsin Avenue#585Milwaukee, WI 53203
July 5, 2022
- Executive Admin
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
- Adult Education
- Orientation or Training
- Expected time commitment is 10 hours per week, mostly at your convenience.
- SE Wisconsin resident able to attend in-person and virtual meetings up to 3 times per month.