Social Media Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
The volunteer will work on brainstorming ideas for posts on social media platforms (Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook especially) and create content to be posted regularly.
- brainstorming ideas to increase engagement
- making posts that echo newsletter content and promote podcast episodes, YouTube videos, blog articles, external events/news of interesting research, anything of note going on
- posting regularly on Twitter/Facebook
- investigating popular content relevant to our niche & synthesize ideas in turn
- creating audio/videos for YouTube and the podcast
- interacting with the target audience on social media
About Carboncopies Foundation for Substrate Independent Minds INC
2443 FILLMORE ST 380-6190, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94115, US
The Carboncopies Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides support to scientists working on challenges critical to whole brain emulation (WBE). We believe that the possibilities and opportunities afforded by WBE represent the most promising technological path to overcoming our fundamental limitations as a species and as individuals.
To promote and accelerate the whole brain emulation, our foundation is focused on:
Encouraging scientific collaboration to create stepping-stone technologies
Publishing reviews of scientific literature and technology developments
Maintaining R&D roadmaps to identify and address scientific and engineering challenges
Increasing general awareness of the human adaptability gap and the possibility that neural prosthesis, whole brain emulation and substrate-independent mind may offer solutions
Hosting conferences or workshops, and providing informational material
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 30, 2022
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Graphic Design
- Social Media / Blogging
- Three hours weekly/ten hours monthly
- Experience with social media/creating content.