Community Outreach Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2400 Moorpark Ave., Suite 300San Jose, CA 95128
Asian Women’s Home, the domestic violence and human trafficking program at Asian Americans for Community Involvement (AACI), is in need of volunteers to support with outreach efforts.
To raise community awareness about domestic violence, human trafficking and the resources available to the survivors.
- Willingness to engage and share information to the public about our services.
- Able to think on your feet. Willing to provide support during the weekdays, some evenings and weekends depending on events.
- Ability to lift at least 25lbs transporting outreach materials to and from the events.
- Research other outlets and methods for information dissemination.
- General office administration.
Time Commitment: A minimum of 6 months, ideally once or twice a week for at least 6 - 8 hours a week or on a project to project basis. Flexible schedule, dependent on program needs and volunteer’s availability.
For more information, visit dv.aaci.org. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call (408) 975-2730 ext. 222.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- People Skills
- Event Management
- Resource Development / Management
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 4 hours weekly or 10 - 12 hours per month.