2 people are interested
Grant Writing Manager
ORGANIZATION: Gender Freedom Society
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
The Grant Writing Manager is responsible for managing the organization's grant writing efforts, with a focus on identifying and securing funding from foundations, corporations, and government agencies. The Grant Writing Manager will work closely with the organization's staff and leadership to develop and implement grant strategies and plans, and will be responsible for researching and writing grant proposals, managing the grant application process, and reporting on grant-funded projects. The successful candidate will have excellent writing skills, a strong understanding of grant writing best practices, and a track record of success in grant writing.
- Manage the organization's grant writing efforts, including researching and writing grant proposals, managing the grant application process, and reporting on grant-funded projects
- Develop and implement grant strategies and plans, including identifying funding opportunities and developing relationships with funders
- Research and analyze potential funding sources and opportunities
- Write and submit grant proposals and reports, ensuring compliance with funder guidelines and deadlines
- Collaborate with the organization's staff and leadership to identify and articulate the organization's needs and goals for grant-funded projects
- Attend meetings, events, and other functions as needed to represent the organization and advance grant goals
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field such as nonprofit management, English, or communications
- 3+ years of experience in grant writing or related field
- Strong understanding of grant writing best practices
- Excellent writing, research, and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Experience with fundraising software, database management, and reporting
About Gender Freedom Society
2340 SE 10th ST, Des Moines, IA 50315, US
Gender Freedom Society is an organization focused on Transgender and gender non-conforming people. As a community, GFS provides a safe-space for members to meet other like-minded folks from around the world, engage in peer-to-peer counseling, and be seen and heard for who they truly are. GFS is a resource of information for the Trans/GNC community, to include providing educational resources, local gender-affirming services locations, and local trans-friendly businesses. GFS participates in national and local social activism, and provides space for members to actively plan for activism in their communities.
We are a 501c3 non profit based virtually in the United States. several of our goals include but are not limited to creating resources that do not yet exist to make the lives of people within our community a better one.Speak
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 27, 2024
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Strategic Planning
- Grant Writing / Research
- Resource Development / Management
- Job Type: Unpaid Volunteer, 1 - 3 hours per week Schedule: Flexible Work Location: Remote