Chief Financial Officer/
ORGANIZATION: COMMUNITY DREAMS FOUNDATION CORP
Please visit the new page to apply.
We are looking for a CFO to join our nonprofit organization and manage all financial aspects, including investments and audit activities.
Nonprofit CFO responsibilities include overseeing cash flow planning, preparing and reviewing budgets and tracking operational metrics (KPIs.) To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of risk management methods and the ability to create forecasting models.
Ultimately, you will ensure we manage our resources in the most beneficial way and help maximize our funding.Responsibilities
- Oversee cash flow management
- Track important KPIs and analyze trends
- Forecast return on investment (ROI) for current and future programs
- Develop and monitor budgets
- Inform key stakeholders of financial status and investment plans
- Ensure all financial operations comply with federal and state laws
- Present monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements to executives and board of directors
- Coordinate audit activities
- Represent the company to investors and public officials
- Supervise the accounting department to ensure smooth day-to-day transactions
- Proven work experience as a CFO, preferably in a nonprofit organization
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis, risk management and forecasting methods
- Hands-on experience with accounting and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Expertise in MS Excel
- Analytical skills
- Ability to explain financial terms in simple language
- Familiarity with the way nonprofit organizations are structured
- Genuine interest in our mission
- BSc or MSc in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
About COMMUNITY DREAMS FOUNDATION CORP
205 SWALLOW AVE, SEBRING, FL 33870, US
Bringing equality to home ownership, energy and technology, one community at a time! Invest in your community and see Dreams come true!
CDF is a 501c3 certified non-profit organization committed to developing underserved neighborhoods by providing home remodeling, clean energy and technology for families with limited resources. We partnered with remodeling contractors, energy providers, and real estate professionals to complete projects at little or no costs to homeowners. Our programs give communities the opportunity to reduce energy bills, increase property values, bridge the digital divide and compete in an emerging economy.
We believe fair competition can significantly improve the lives of millions, so our outreach program is defined through youth sports and parent engagement. Leaders and professional athletes from all across the remodeling and sports industries are contributing to make an impact.
Leaders and professional athletes from all across the sports industry are contributing to make an impact and develop communities they care for. .
With the efforts of a few courageous individuals, together we can clear the path for many.
Programs and initiatives
* Community Restoration Program
* Utility scale solar projects.
* Building Community Learning Centers
Additional diversity, projects, training and initiatives.
One team one dream!
400 West Church StreetOrlando, FL 32805
June 22, 2022
- Real Estate & Leasing
- Tax Law
- Financial Planning
- Business Development
- People 55+
- Background Check