9 people are interested
Lead Graphic Designer for Kitten Rescue
ORGANIZATION: The BITTY KITTY BRIGADE
Please visit the new page to apply.
9 people are interested
Are you a graphic designer who would love helping kittens? Join our team at The Bitty Kitty Brigade! We are a 501c3 nonprofit organization whose focus is the rescue of orphaned, neonatal kittens. We are looking for someone to fill our Lead Graphic Designer role.
- Consultation regarding the Organization's current branding and desired branding objectives
- Creation of visual branding guidelines / style guide that include specific colors, fonts, and other graphic design elements to use in print and digital communications materials
- Ongoing graphic design support
- Support may include: flyer and sign design, calendar assembly, branded assets for social media
- Oversee 1-3 graphic designers to ensure a consistent and uniform style
- Create easily accessible electronic files so work can be shared among all colleagues
- Coordinate production with vendors
- Experience working in graphic design in a professional capacity
- Clean/modern/commercial design style
- Proficiency with design software such as Adobe's Creative Cloud
- Portfolio examples of graphic designs
- Good communication skills
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About The BITTY KITTY BRIGADE
P.O. Box 1878, Maple Grove, MN 55311, US
Our mission is to provide care for orphaned neonatal kittens and to partner with rescue organizations and impound facilities to improve survival rates.
The Bitty Kitty Brigade (BKB) is an all volunteer, foster-based rescue for orphaned neonatal kittens. We provide around the clock foster care for bottle babies ages 0-6 weeks. Once kittens have been weaned, they are transferred to another foster to be cared for until they reach adoption age.
BKB provides food, litter, supplies and medical care for the kittens. Kittens are dewormed, vaccinated, microchipped, FeLV tested and spay/neutered prior to adoption. We are funded by donations and grants. We rely on the public to help us provide kitten formula, kitten food, supplies and quality veterinary care.
BKB foster caregivers complete several rounds of training prior to receiving their first foster kittens and are paired with a mentor to provide on-going education and support.
Our Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) team, The Birth Control Brigade, follow a process to sterilize community cats, improve their lives and end the reproductive cycle that leads to kittens being orphaned or surrendered to shelters.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 23, 2023
- Visual Arts
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Must be at least 18
- 1-3 hours a week, may have more upfront time initially as available