Regional Volunteer Recognition and Appreciation Lead
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Department Volunteer Recognition and Appreciation Lead oversees the development and implementation of both formal and informal department recognition efforts and promotes formal department recognition programs and events.
- Promote the participation in the formal department recognition programs
- Develop and implement both informal and formal volunteer appreciation & recognition events and programs
- Support volunteer supervisors with ideas, tips, and reminders for ways to informally and formally recognize volunteers.
- Promote a culture that supports volunteerism by reinforcing the importance of volunteer appreciation on a daily basis
- Support a team of volunteers to ensure that the department recognition plan is implemented
- Act as a department subject matter expert on formal and informal recognition opportunities
23 More opportunities with American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region1 Review
About American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Oahu-CentralMililani, HI 96789
May 3, 2023
- Event Design & Planning
- Visual Arts
- Basic Computer Skills
- Disaster Response
- Event Planning / Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2hours per week, working remotely or on site