Admin Support Office Volunteer- Tripler, JBPHH, Schofield
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
SAF Administrative Support Volunteers:Pearl Harbor: various clinics are going to be needing admin help- answer phones, meet clients, schedule apts, pass out prescriptions, get info, whatever is needed. Full time preferred. 4 Hours a week minimum. Any day/time.
(In Person- Hickam, Schofield and TAMC)
- Duties may include greeting clients, answering the phone, relaying messages, filing, making copies, assisting with office projects and other duties as assigned
- In-person volunteers to help reopen installation offices. The ideal candidate is one that can provide a set time to be in the office (ex. Mon-Tues. 9-11 am).
- Support the Red Cross mission
- Be knowledgeable of Red Cross mission and programs
- Maintain professionalism and conduct as stated in Red Cross policies
- Basic administrative skills
- Willingness to learn
- Customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
Raise awareness to military community and their families about Red Cross services provided by the local office. Attend relevant workshops.
23 More opportunities with American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region1 Review
About American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Oahu-CentralMililani, HI 96789
May 3, 2023
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Veteran Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, with scheduled commitment
- Must have or be willing to attain base access