30 people are interested
POW! Power Of We! Curriculum design for children of all abilities/ professional background skills
ORGANIZATION: POW! power Of We!
Please visit the new page to apply.
30 people are interested
We are in search of people who love creating a super cool curriculum for our POW! core programs in movement, literacy, music, tutoring, and art. We focus on inclusion and want to meet all abilities and ages at the best! * you- or a team we form would create a core program, including some therapeutic elements (fostering social skills, embedding how to respond to different needs of individuals, gross- and fine motor skills development, neurodevelopment elements, speech- and language support, tailored for different age groups). We want our programs to be fun, nourishing, inclusive.
* we are thinking of professionals like:
- teachers with dual training (special ed and mainstream), educators
- social workers
- children- & youth development psychologists
- developmental neuro scientists
- social skills group leaders
- anyone having experience in youth development
- dads and moms with input
-individuals who are tech literate
- experience with an online platform for virtual trainings
If this sounds exciting to you, please reach out to us: email@example.com Subject: POW curriculum
13 More opportunities with POW! power Of We!
About POW! power Of We!
135 Calyer street, Basement, Brooklyn, NY 11222, US
POW!, Power Of We! is a young nonprofit organization providing free enrichment programs to children of all abilities, ages and backgrounds. We focus on inclusion.
We are a young organization providing various free enrichment programs to children of all abilities, ages and backgrounds. We are based in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. We already have a growing, vivid community, even though we are just starting! We currently offer a mix of music, art, dance, yoga, playful movement, story telling, soccer, PlayABILITY. We now added free tutoring. We want to expand our programs and ages.
We are in need of more volunteers! We need:
- musicians of all sorts!
- gymnastics, yogis, dancers, dance therapists, trained or learning PT, OT, PE, APE, any sports person that has motivational skills, is patient and likes fun)
- teachers (in-training, practicing, retired, p-k-12..) who have extra energy and a fond portion of highly valued experience, humor and wisdom
- artists of all sorts (yes!)
- psychologists (kids, family, individual)
- social worker
- early childhood specialists
- computer- design-& tech. wizards
- program developer with focus on inclusion, geared towards school ages.
- fundraiser, bookkeeper, program coordinator, program designer, coaches of all sorts, inclusion specialists(!),...and many more.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 21, 2023
- Literacy / Reading
- Teaching / Instruction
- Sports Coaching
- Visual Arts
- Youth Services
- Background Check
- Thank you!