13 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Invisible Warriors
Please visit the new page to apply.
13 people are interested
Invisible Entrepreneurs is a nonprofit that believes in a world where it’s our abilities and NOT our disabilities that create value. One out of every 2 adult Americans lives with at least 1 chronic illness (often called hidden illnesses). The disability community is the largest minority in the world. Yet, instead of feeling inclusive and wrapped in camaraderie, most of us feel alone, unvalued and unworthy. We need doctors who understand us and colleagues and family members who believe us when we tell them something about our health. Just knowing the simple fact that they are not alone and still have much to offer can be life-changing. Invisible Entrepreneurs has the intention of changing the society so that not only the medical and health care communities are better aligned with the needs of these individuals but also guide these women to build their businesses successfully while suffering the daily aches, pains, social stigma and lack of self-worth that comes from having a long-term illness that people don’t see. Qualifications * Entrepreneurship and impact investing * Programs, Canva, G Suite, project management tools (Asana, Airtable) and communication tools (Slack, social media), or Adobe programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator Responsibilities
- Responsibilities will include leading public and political outreach in your state and district.
- Meet with members of Congress and/or Congressional staffers in your State and District.
- Represent Invisible Entrepreneurs at various business, political and community events.
- Assist with fundraising. Create a personal fundraising campaign and meet targets.
- Mobilize individuals to contact their members of Congress in support of key health and wellness legislation.
- As needed, speak to groups, classes and organizations.
- Write letters of support for key programs to political leaders, media and other groups.
- Outstanding writing skills.
- Self-starter who can produce great results with limited supervision.
- Strong oral communication skills and ability to lead meetings and give speeches.
3 More opportunities with Invisible Warriors
About Invisible Warriors
PO Box 184, New Market, AL 35761, US
Becoming the world’s leader in supporting chronic illness warriors, especially entrepreneurs, through prayers, education, expert leadership, advocacy, and strategies for business growth while living life to the fullest. This includes creating an environment where the medical community and insurance/pharmaceutical industries are more open and inclusive for these women who suffer with the daily pains and struggles.
Chronic illness (which is usually difficult to diagnose), is often overlooked because of disinformation. People who suffer from the illness retreat from society, feeling frustrated, angry and scared by the fact that they must seek assistance, and often end up lonely and secluded. Invisible Entrepreneurs will make sure people with Chronic Illnesses are empowered to not feel alone, to correct misinformation about CI, to educate others, to draw parallels and distinctions with other illnesses, and to effectively convey why their situation is unique.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 27, 2023
- Market Research / Analysis
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Patient Care
- 6 hours a week