1 person is interested
Producer of Online Videos (Volunteer/Remote)
ORGANIZATION: ABUSE REFUGE INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
- Are you seeking a volunteer role that affords you an opportunity to gain valuable work experience while being committed to helping further the efforts of ARO’s mission in helping victims of abuse?
- Do you like the flexibility of working within a virtual environment?
- Enjoy interacting globally with others who share the same passion for making a difference?
- Are you interested in the value of developing your skill sets, departmental cross-training, leadership roles, mentoring or the opportunity to excel within your chosen vocation?
Apply with ARO today and join our team of amazing volunteers!*This is an unpaid Volunteer position *
- Report to Norm Therapy(r) Management for all online video needs of the Norm Therapy(r) program.
- Facilitate the creation of visual scenes portraying role-play scenarios, educational materials, or other promotional content.
- Assist in establishing scenarios that are educational in relation to Norm Therapy(r).
- Attend all department and company meetings and provide feedback on the program.
- Other tasks as required.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Must complete training to be a Norm Therapy(r) Intake Specialist.
- Presents self in a professional and mature manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Present a high level of work ethic.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Experience with video creation, and production and have the necessary software to complete projects (minimum 2+ years experience).
- Must be available to volunteer 10+ hours a week
About Abuse Refuge Org:
ARO is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) and we focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused within 13 major areas of abuse, including but is not limited to: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying, Spousal, Cyber, Child, Elder, Workplace, Isolation, and Self-abuse. To learn more about our mission, go to http://GoARO.org
ARO i s an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We support the LGBTQ-IA+ community and the disabled communities.
For more about our hiring practices, please refer to the BFOQ section at this link :https://abuserefuge.org/human-resources/
About ABUSE REFUGE INC
470 Olde Worthington Road, Suite 200, Westerville, OH 43082, US
Abuse Refuge Org is poised to be the definitive leader in the Abuse Care Industry. Ours is to "Breathe Life". We strive to grant victims clarity of their past and the present as well as to the many and multiple Abused Victims so they can proceed with their futures "Scot Free" from their woes and their tortures. We advance these victims closer and closer towards recovery. We look at the whole person well being, protection, therapy, and outcome.
To penetrate and overwhelm every aspect, from recognition, treatment, staffing, and guidance within the Abuse Care Industry. Further, our goal is to standardize "Whole personal conceptual treatment" throughout the Abuse Care Industry and to further develop a recognized and respected path to wellness. Ours is not to reinvent the wheel rather identify the metrics, reorient the existing components and define an ameliorated journey towards recovery and wellness.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 1, 2022
- Video Production
- 10+ hrs/week