Aviation Technology Platform Coordinator
Please visit the new page to apply.
Target Staff Type Supported/Volunteer
Work Location JAARS Waxhaw
As an Aviation Technology Platform Coordinator, you will be instrumental in helping us develop, implement and maintain aviation software solutions critical to our operational functions. Working with our staff, you will be able to help train and ensure they are being successful in their roles using aviation digital platforms, software and hardware.
- Strategize and collaborate with leadership to meet Aviation technological needs
- Train Aviation staff and volunteers in technology integration and transitions, computer and mobile device software/hardware usage
- Troubleshoot computer and mobile device software/hardware issues for the Aviation Department
- Maintain Aviation databases and subscriptions as required
- Coordinate and facilitate special events requiring high-technology usage (Zoom conferences, etc.)
- A deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal spiritual growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission and core values of JAARS
- Must be available to troubleshoot on-call as needed
- Proficient in current mobile technology operation and troubleshooting
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- High aptitude for learning new skills and systems
- Ability to train others in the use of technology
- Aviation industry experience and familiarity a plus
7405 Jaars Rd, PO Box 248, WAXHAW, NC 28173, US
JAARS' mission is to make Bible translation and language development possible, especially in the most remote places on earth. We do that by enabling locally appropriate and sustainable solutions in transportation, technology, media and training.
JAARS is a multidisciplinary team of problem-solvers who is committed to the belief and the vision that people’s lives and communities are transformed as they experience God’s Word in their own language.
We are a community of missionaries, volunteers and a few employees who work together provide Scripture to every people group on earth in the language they understand best - their native language. We do that by supporting Bible translation and language development partners globally and by working with prayer and financial partners in the United States to help make a range of unique on-the-field solutions possible.
JAARS7405 Jaars RdWaxhaw, NC 28173
May 27, 2022
- Professional Development
- People 55+
- Background Check