1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: Gender Freedom Society
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Gender Freedom Society is currently searching for an experienced Fundraising Manager who will facilitate the success of the organization’s fundraising-related activities.
- Assist in Fundraising program development.
- Manage direct mail acquisition and including setting the schedule and timelines for each mailing, optimizing segmentation/ask amounts, and bidding out jobs to vendors (print, productions, mailing)
- Supervise a small fundraising team, including conducting regular check-in meetings, helping set goals and strategies, reviewing work products, and providing general guidance.
- Oversee donor welcome series and look for ways to improve the donor experience with a keen eye on increasing the conversion of newly acquired donors.
- Generate and optimize data for newsletters.
- Establish key performance indicators, track and report on results, and adjust as needed to ensure continual improvement within the membership programs.
- Set and stay within agreed-upon budgets for all programs.
- 1-2 years of experience in communications or mass marketing programs, direct mail preferred but not required.
- 1-2 years of personnel/program management experience.
- Proficiency with CRM/donor database products.
- Exceptional written, spoken, virtual, and interpersonal communication skills, including excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, as well as a keen attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and ability to work collaboratively with a team to achieve shared goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Public Affairs, Nonprofit Administration, Communications, Marketing, Arts Administration, or similar fields- though degrees or certificates in other areas are welcome.
Job Type: Unpaid Volunteer, 1 - 3 hours per week
Work Location: RemoteSpeak
About Gender Freedom Society
532 S 15th St, Fort Dodge, IA 50501, US
Gender Freedom Society is an organization focused on the needs of transgender and gender non-conforming people. As a community, GFS provides a safe-space for members to meet other like-minded folks from around the world, engage in peer-to-peer counselling, and be seen and heard for who they truly are. GFS is a resource of information for the Trans/GNC community, to include providing educational resources, local gender-affirming services locations, and local trans-friendly businesses. GFS participates in national and local social activism, and provides space for members to actively plan for activism in their communities.
We are a 501c3 non profit based virtually in the United States. several of our goals include but are not limited to creating resources that do not yet exist to make the lives of people within our community a better one.Speak
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 1, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Donor Management
- Job Type: Unpaid Volunteer, 1 - 3 hours per week Schedule: Flexible Work Location: Remote