2 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Gender Freedom Society
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
The Fundraising Manager is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to secure funding from a variety of sources, including individual donors, foundations, and corporations. The Fundraising Manager will work closely with the development team to design and implement fundraising campaigns and initiatives, and will be responsible for managing relationships with donors and potential donors. The successful candidate will be an experienced and skilled fundraiser, with a strong track record of securing funding from a variety of sources.
- Develop and implement strategies to secure funding from individual donors, foundations, and corporations
- Research and identify potential donors and assess their capacity and inclination to give
- Collaborate with the development team to create tailored proposals and presentations for donors and potential donors
- Cultivate relationships with donors through in-person visits, phone calls, and other forms of communication
- Manage the fundraising calendar and pipeline, including tracking progress and setting goals
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date donor records in the organization's database
- Attend meetings, events, and other functions as needed to represent the organization and cultivate relationships with donors
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in fundraising, philanthropy, or related field
- Strong track record of securing funding from a variety of sources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with donor database software and fundraising CRM systems
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Gender Freedom Society
532 S 15th St, Fort Dodge, IA 50501, US
Gender Freedom Society is an organization focused on the needs of transgender and gender non-conforming people. As a community, GFS provides a safe-space for members to meet other like-minded folks from around the world, engage in peer-to-peer counselling, and be seen and heard for who they truly are. GFS is a resource of information for the Trans/GNC community, to include providing educational resources, local gender-affirming services locations, and local trans-friendly businesses. GFS participates in national and local social activism, and provides space for members to actively plan for activism in their communities.
We are a 501c3 non profit based virtually in the United States. several of our goals include but are not limited to creating resources that do not yet exist to make the lives of people within our community a better one.Speak
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 21, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Donor Management
- Job Type: Unpaid Volunteer, 1 - 3 hours per week Schedule: Flexible Work Location: Remote