Learning and Development (L&D) Trainer & Office Support
Please visit the new page to apply.
Target Staff Type Supported/Volunteer
Work Location JAARS Waxhaw
This position will involve participation in many facets of the Learning & Development (L&D) Department, including serving in the Intercultural Communications Course (ICC), serving on the Fellows admin team, performing office work and developing as a trainer in the L&D context.
- Serve on the ICC staff (initially as an intern); involvement in other L&D training events
- Fellows admin team - help lead outings and debriefs
- Office projects as assigned
- Back of the Room (BOR) for L&D training events
- A deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal spiritual growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission and core values of JAARS
- Reflects mission of L&D and the four values
- Complete all training required by L&D (Coaching, Learning that Lasts, assigned reading)
- Good people and team skills
- Self-initiative and ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
7405 Jaars Rd, PO Box 248, WAXHAW, NC 28173, US
JAARS' mission is to make Bible translation and language development possible, especially in the most remote places on earth. We do that by enabling locally appropriate and sustainable solutions in transportation, technology, media and training.
JAARS is a multidisciplinary team of problem-solvers who is committed to the belief and the vision that people’s lives and communities are transformed as they experience God’s Word in their own language.
We are a community of missionaries, volunteers and a few employees who work together to accomplish the Great Commission goal of providing Scripture to every people group on earth in the language they understand best - their native language. We do that by supporting Bible translation and language development partners globally and by working with prayer and financial partners in the United States to help make a range of unique on-the-field solutions possible.
JAARS7405 Jaars RdWaxhaw, NC 28173
May 11, 2022
- Teaching / Instruction
- Adult Education
- People 55+
- Background Check