ORGANIZATION: MEALS ON WHEELS OF EASTERN ONONDAGA COUNTY INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
Our Meals on Wheels program is looking for someone to help us "Share our Story" as we embark on a major fundraising campaign to help us upgrade our facilities. We're looking for someone with video creation skills to help us capture the current environment and the work we do. Do you have this talent and are you looking to help a worthwhile cause? Contact us!
About MEALS ON WHEELS OF EASTERN ONONDAGA COUNTY INC
7248 Highbridge Road, Fayetteville, NY 13066, US
Meals on Wheels of Eastern Onondaga County’s mission is to provide nutritionally balanced and delicious tasting food to people unable to prepare or provide healthy meals for themselves; enabling healthy independence and facilitating aging at home.
Our Volunteers offer Food & Friendship, delivering hot and cold meals five days a week to anyone in need of tasty, nutritionally balanced meals for any reason. We serve the East Syracuse, Minoa, Kirkville, Bridgeport, Fayetteville, Manlius, Jamesville, DeWitt, Fabius, Pompey, LaFayette, and Tully communities.
- We visit almost 200 of your home bound neighbors every day
- We serve over 100,000 meals annually
- More than 200 of your caring neighbors volunteer with us
- Grateful clients receive nutritionally balanced and delicious tasting meals that they would not be able to prepare for themselves
- 92% of seniors receiving Meals on Wheels in NYS say it helps keep them independent and at home
7248 Highbridge RoadMOW Site within Good Shepherd Lutheran ChurchFayetteville, NY 13066
May 6, 2022
- Visual Arts
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- People 55+
- Project work - time commitment as needed to complete videos