MEALS ON WHEELS OF EASTERN ONONDAGA COUNTY INC
- People with Disabilities
Location7248 Highbridge RoadFayetteville, NY 13066 United States
Meals on Wheels of Eastern Onondaga County’s mission is to provide nutritionally balanced and delicious tasting food to people unable to prepare or provide healthy meals for themselves; enabling healthy independence and facilitating aging at home.
Our Volunteers offer Food & Friendship, delivering hot and cold meals five days a week to anyone in need of tasty, nutritionally balanced meals for any reason. We serve the East Syracuse, Minoa, Kirkville, Bridgeport, Fayetteville, Manlius, Jamesville, DeWitt, Fabius, Pompey, LaFayette, and Tully communities.
- We visit almost 200 of your home bound neighbors every day
- We serve over 100,000 meals annually
- More than 200 of your caring neighbors volunteer with us
- Grateful clients receive nutritionally balanced and delicious tasting meals that they would not be able to prepare for themselves
- 92% of seniors receiving Meals on Wheels in NYS say it helps keep them independent and at home