DONATE TO THIS
20 people are interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
20 people are interested
Resilience, Inc. is a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to improving the mental health of students, as well as reducing mass shootings, suicide, and depression. Resilience, Inc also works to combat declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
Our organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through five core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting, and effective decision-making. Resilience, Inc. also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to teach SEL at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you are also concerned about children’s mental health and social being, join us! Become a member of Resilience, Inc, and help change the way schools approach mental health.
Resilience is looking for a Script Writer and offering internship programs in the Curriculum Development department.
We require at least a four month commitment with a minimum of 5-10 hours per week with the option to continue after meeting the minimum requirement. We offer flexible start and end dates.
Interns will report to the Director of Curriculum Development.
This internship is unpaid, but students may receive academic credit through their university. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institute to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Research social-emotional learning topics and strategies.
- Write curriculum to help directors facilitate SEL skills and training videos.
- Contribute to our targeted SEL programs, depending on specific interests.
- Coordinate with the curriculum department to work to develop the project.
- Write affiliate articles for SEL curriculum advocacy, design, and other required projects.
- Must be able to read, write, and intermediately speak English fluently.
- Work independently.
- Ability to work on a team can attend weekly remote meetings.
- Reliable, punctual.
- Pay attention to details.
- Consistently communicate with team members.
- An open mind and eager to improve critical skills.
- Minimum of 5-10 hours per week, with flexibility during exams week.
- Gain experience in writing curriculum and educational materials.
- Demonstrate creativity and analytical skills through collaboration with the curriculum department.
- Learn problem-solving and research skills.
33 More opportunities with RESILIENCE
5926 BITTERWOOD CT, TAMPA, FL 33625, US
Mission: We will not stop until SEL is taught, trained, and tested at every school in the country. ___ Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) provides individuals with mental and emotional resilience, self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, strong relationship skills, goal setting skills, effective decision-making skills, motivation, inspiration, determination, empathy, gratitude, and many other impactful life skills. Our mission may take a decade or longer, and many believe it is extremely difficult, near impossible to change the field of education in this manner. Challenge accepted.
Resilience, Inc., a non-profit organization, works to improve mental health, reduce mass shootings, suicide, depression, declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
The organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through 5 core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting & effective decision-making. Resilience also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, social beings, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to set SEL tools at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you also concern about children’s mental health and social being. Join us! Be a member of Resilience, Inc.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 7, 2023
- Reading / Writing
- Critical Thinking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- We required a minimum of 5-10 hours per week for a least a four month commitment.