DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Resilience, Inc. is a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to improving the mental health of students, as well as reducing mass shootings, suicide, and depression. Resilience, Inc also works to combat declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
Our organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through five core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting, and effective decision-making. Resilience, Inc. also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to teach SEL at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you are also concerned about children’s mental health and social being, join us! Become a member of Resilience, Inc, and help change the way schools approach mental health.
Resilience is looking for a Graphic Designer and offering internship programs in the Marketing and Advertisement Department. Our internship programs are 90 hours with the option to continue after meeting the minimum requirement. We require at least a four-month commitment and have flexible start and end dates.
Some previous projects Graphic Designer interns have worked on include Social media graphics, Merchandise creation, and Advertisement. Interns will report to the Director of Marketing and Advertisement.
This internship is unpaid, but students may receive academic credit through their university. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institute to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote the social-emotional curriculum through developing projects for the Marketing department.
- Build and execute a graphic design plan based on the SEL curriculum
- Be responsible for creating, editing, and placing graphics for print lesson plans within a Social Emotional Learning (SEL) curriculum.
- Be responsible for creating and editing social media posts and merchandise ideas
- Use graphic design software to create a variety of visually engaging media for digital and print.
- Present fresh creative ideas and concepts for merchandise
- Ability to produce graphics within deadlines with small turnaround times
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Can attend weekly remote meetings.
- Have an eagerness to learn and improve critical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experience with remote production software
- Experience using Google-related tools and Canva
- Knowledge of Social Media Style guides, layouts, and themes
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Familiarity with Adobe software
- Graphic Design experience
- Marketing experience
- Interns will demonstrate an understanding of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Interns will gain experience in social media, merchandise, and advertisement creation. Additionally, they will gain experience in project management.
- Interns will be able to build a Graphic Design portfolio.
- Interns will improve their skills in creativity, communication, and critical thinking.
95 More opportunities with RESILIENCE1 Review
5926 BITTERWOOD CT, TAMPA, FL 33625, US
Mission: We will not stop until SEL is taught, trained, and tested at every school in the country. ___ Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) provides individuals with mental and emotional resilience, self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, strong relationship skills, goal setting skills, effective decision-making skills, motivation, inspiration, determination, empathy, gratitude, and many other impactful life skills. Our mission may take a decade or longer, and many believe it is extremely difficult, near impossible to change the field of education in this manner. Challenge accepted.
Resilience, Inc., a non-profit organization, works to improve mental health, reduce mass shootings, suicide, depression, declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
The organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through 5 core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting & effective decision-making. Resilience also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, social beings, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to set SEL tools at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you also concern about children’s mental health and social being. Join us! Be a member of Resilience, Inc.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 10, 2023