Grapevine Lake- Front Desk Assistant
ORGANIZATION: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Point of Contact: Phillip Ledbetter
- POC Phone: 817-865-2619
- POC Email: Phillip.M.Ledbetter@ usace.army.mil
Background check is required
- This position will work at the Grapevine Lake Project Office answering phones and giving general information to the public about lake, parks and trails. Work with ranger staff to issue permits for the hunting program.
- Work with admin on data entry daily.
- Work is indoors with USACE staff.
- A full hook up RV site is provide with a minimum of 20 hrs of work each week.
- Duty hours: Wednesday 1215pm-430pm, Thursday and Friday 8am-430pm.
- You shift will be decided after discussing with Office Volunteer Phillip Ledbetter.
Start Date - 2022-04-22
End Date - 2023-04-22
Activities include: Computers;General Assistance;Visitor Information
Difficulty_Level: Not Difficult
Hosts Housing Amenities: Camp Sites;RV/Trailer Pads
About U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
441 G St NW, Washington, DC 20314, US
The Natural Resources Management Program delivers safe public access to U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ lands and waters in a manner that protects all project purposes and mission areas through responsible outdoor recreation, environmental conservation and land use management while partnering with communities to serve the American people.
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers delivers vital engineering solutions, in collaboration with our partners, to secure our Nation, energize our economy, and reduce disaster risk.
110 Fairway DriveGrapevine, TX 76051
May 23, 2022
- People 55+