3 people are interested
West Chester, Pennsylvania - Turn Your Compassion into Action, Today!
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross of Southeastern PA - Headquarters
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
It all starts at www.redcross.org/volunteer or email email@example.com
Remarkably, volunteers carry out 90% of the humanitarian work of the Red Cross. Whether you are
delivering the gift of life, helping people impacted by a disaster, or any number of other possibilities, you
are part of our ONE RED CROSS family. Learn new skills, become a leader in your community, and do
your part to make the world a better place -- always based on your interests, schedule, and availability.
Find the right role for YOU -- on the road, from home, or in the field.
- BLOOD TRANSPORT VOLUNTEERS: Use our vehicles to deliver the gift of life to area hospitals. Requires ability to lift 45 pounds, 3+ years clean driving record, and minimum one route/month.
- DISPATCHER DUTY OFFICERS: Coordinate disaster responses from home. Requires reliable phone & Internet service, commitment to training, ability to use a computer and minimum one 6-hour on-call shift per week.
- DISASTER ACTION TEAM MEMBERS: Respond immediately to local disasters (i.e. house fires.) Commitment to training, min. one 6-hour on-call shift/week, and reliable transportation required.
Learn more at www.redcross.org/volunteer or contact Lynn Cohen, Volunteer Services
47 More opportunities with American Red Cross of Southeastern PA - Headquarters2 Reviews
About American Red Cross of Southeastern PA - Headquarters
2221 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the POWER OF VOLUNTEERS and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities -- including:
- Biomedical/Blood Services as an Screener, Ambassador or Driver
- Disaster Cycle Services as a Responder (locally and/or nationally) or Recovery Caseworker
- Emergency Preparedness as a Smoke Alarm Installer or Youth Educator
- Community Outreach
- Volunteer Services
- Service to the Armed Forces
Multiple locations West Chester, PA 19382
April 24, 2023
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- Bus/Van Driving
- Program Management
- Disaster Response
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Always on your schedule! Very flexible opportunities.