Help spread the word!
ORGANIZATION: Greater Cleveland Volunteers
Please visit the new page to apply.
Help build awareness of an agency providing employment services to people with barriers to employment.
Positions available include:
* Social Media Ambassador- Volunteers share their passion for the mission on social media with their
networks to help increase awareness of agency's supports/ services. Connect and interact with the agency on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. We provide tool kits throughout the year to share more information and spread awareness of specific initiatives, projects, and opportunities to support the organization.
* Community Ambassador- spread awareness of services and assist with targeted outreach efforts, grassroots recruitment and participate in quarterly outreach ambassador updates. Tool kits will also be provided to share the most up to date information about TE services/ programming.
* Civic Engagement/Advocacy Volunteer- Help spread awareness of the agency's policy agenda and focus. Volunteers will be equipped to better understand how specific policies impact workforce and the agency's participants. Training will include a variety of resources; we will provide policy action tool kits and opportunities to participate in quarterly policy updates.
Opportunities available on weekdays, weekends and weeknights per the volunteer's availability.
About Greater Cleveland Volunteers
4415 Euclid Avenue, Suite 200, Cleveland, OH 44103, US
Greater Cleveland Volunteers enriches the community and individuals through volunteer service.
We connect individuals and groups, aged 18 and over, to volunteer opportunities throughout Cuyahoga County. We offer ongoing volunteer opportunities at numerous partner organizations, as well as done-in-a-day projects.
1255 Euclid AvenueCleveland, OH 44115
April 12, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18