ORGANIZATION: Human Health Project
Please visit the new page to apply.
Human Health Project (HHP)’s has a three- pronged foundation: Holistic Peer-to-Peer Information, Education and Support. Our objective is to empower people to manage their own health. For more information, please visit our website.
We are actively recruiting for a skilled and solutions-oriented Brand Strategist with a strong analytical mind to craft compelling brand stories and strategies that deliver results. The Brand Strategist’s responsibilities include conducting extensive research, analyzing findings, making recommendations, presenting to clients and briefing creatives. Working as a Brand Strategist you should be a strategic thinker with a knack for uncovering consumer insights that inform strategy development.
Suitable candidates should be open-minded and passionate about creating holistic brand experiences. Ultimately, Brand Strategists should have strong research skills, an analytical mindset and be an excellent storyteller.Brand Strategist Responsibilities
- Prior experience as a brand strategist or a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Degree in business, marketing, branding, communication or related field required
About Human Health Project
2271 Vandalia Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90032, US
Our Mission: To drive patient-centered health outcomes by harnessing data collected by a global online community who share their treatment outcomes, enhanced by clinical evidence-based best practices
Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 6, 2022
- Please fill out the Application form to complete the HHP application process. You can copy & paste the link into your web browser. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnvpQA9F_Tjbkfot-9qs5ZlQWHtx-Dp0E9e0aFn0MinthjBA/viewform?usp=sf_link