2 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: The Latino Coalition Against COVID-19
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Grant Writer Volunteer
Duties May Include
- Researching potential funding opportunities and collecting/summarizing pertinent information
- Helping to ready grant submissions including but not limited to
- preparing letters of intent
- reviewing literature
- writing narratives
- working with key staff to obtain information
- submitting applications
- assisting to complete program requirements (post-award)
- Other related duties as assigned
- Can be a current student working toward a degree
- Some grant writing or classroom experience in grant writing; superior writing skills
- On the job or classroom knowledge of diverse grant application procedures and best practice in the nonprofit sector
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Computer literate
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Highly organized, able to multi-task, and work with deadlines
- Ability to explain the organization’s message to a broad range of people
- Strong commitment and passion for the organization’s mission
- Open-minded with excellent interpersonal and active listening skills
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Volunteer Orientation
- Familiarity with LCAC19’s current business and goals
- Enjoys working with other volunteers and/or personnel.
Importance of the Job
This support is critical to the coalition's financial stability as much of our money comes from grants.
This is a volunteer opportunity provided by VolunteerMatch, in partnership with LinkedIn for Good.
Desired Skills and Experience This position requires the following skills: Budgeting, Community Outreach, Donor Management, Grant Writing / Research
About The Latino Coalition Against COVID-19
505 14th Street, Suite 290, Oakland, CA 94612, US
Promoting health, well-being and quality of life through research, training and community building.
The Public Health Institute (PHI) is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting health, well-being and quality of life for people throughout California, across the nation and around the world. As one of the largest and most comprehensive public health organizations in the nation, the Public Health Institute focuses its efforts in two distinct, but complementary ways. PHI promotes and sustains independent, innovative research, training and demonstration programs--many in collaboration with the private health care system and community-based organizations. PHI also serves as a partner with government to support its role in assessment, policy development and assurance.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 8, 2022
- Cost Analysis
- Grant Writing / Research
- 4 hours per week