4 people are interested
Social Media Manager
ORGANIZATION: The Latino Coalition Against COVID-19
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
Social Media Manager for The Latino Coalition for Health Equity (LCHE) & SaludConTech
LCHE is a national community-led collaborative movement to build health equity in Latino/a communities.
SaludConTech is an inclusive ecosystem-building community that provides entrepreneurial support for communities of color.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others on the team
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Present to Senior Management
- 1+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategists using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
LCAC19 is a national community-led collaborative movement to build health equity in Latino/a communities. We join together with other organizations, task forces, and alliances to build community capacity, and amplify local voices to a national level.
5 More opportunities with The Latino Coalition Against COVID-19
About The Latino Coalition Against COVID-19
505 14th Street, Suite 290, Oakland, CA 94612, US
Promoting health, well-being and quality of life through research, training and community building.
The Public Health Institute (PHI) is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting health, well-being and quality of life for people throughout California, across the nation and around the world. As one of the largest and most comprehensive public health organizations in the nation, the Public Health Institute focuses its efforts in two distinct, but complementary ways. PHI promotes and sustains independent, innovative research, training and demonstration programs--many in collaboration with the private health care system and community-based organizations. PHI also serves as a partner with government to support its role in assessment, policy development and assurance.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 3, 2023
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- 4 hours per week