12 people are interested
Bilingual Google Ads Specialist
ORGANIZATION: The Latino Coalition Against COVID-19
Please visit the new page to apply.
12 people are interested
We are looking for passionate people that can jump into a fast phase culture to reach our Latino communities. . As a Google Ads Specialist, you will be responsible to help manage our Pay Per Click/ Paid search strategies for clients, Manage Google AdWords Search, Display, Video and App campaigns, including audience targeting, keyword research and selection, Ad group structuring, Ad copywriting and landing page testing and optimization. We need an individual with experience in Google Ads (Ad-Words).
* Managing paid search Advertising campaigns
* Manage Google AdWords Search, Display, Video and App campaigns, including audience targeting, keyword research and selection, Ad group structuring, Ad copywriting and landing page testing and optimization.
* Execute all aspects and responsibilities of managing paid Advertising campaigns (Google Ads and other social platform Advertising) for clients, including ongoing development and refinement of keywords,
* Collect and analyze data and develop optimization strategies to ensure campaign performance and drive growth.
* Regularly audit and refine landing pages to ensure the correct traffic is sent to the highest converting landing pages.
* Monitor client competitor, and industry changes.
* Perform ongoing keyword research and implementation.
* Write competitive Ad copy and continually develop and execute creative tests.
* Work with internal teams to establish expectations, report on progress and target achievements.
* Continually learn and expand SEM knowledge and expertise in supporting tools.
* Stay up to date with latest PPC industry trends.
* Excellent working knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
* Experience managing multiple campaigns and platforms simultaneously.
* Experience working with Google Analytics.
* Excellence in written and verbal communication and strong copywriting skills.
* Strong analytical and reporting skills.
* Solid understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards and their potential impact on PPC
* Google Adwords and/or Google Analytics Certification.
* SEO skills: on-page, off-page, and technical SEO
* Experience managing LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest Ads.
* Fun, supportive, and energetic work environment to improve our Latinx communities.
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo
* Bachelor's (Deseable)
* Google Analytics: 1 año (Deseable)
* Google AdWords: 1 año (Deseable)
Work Location: Virtual
11 More opportunities with The Latino Coalition Against COVID-19
About The Latino Coalition Against COVID-19
505 14th Street, Suite 290, Oakland, CA 94612, US
Promoting health, well-being and quality of life through research, training and community building.
The Public Health Institute (PHI) is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting health, well-being and quality of life for people throughout California, across the nation and around the world. As one of the largest and most comprehensive public health organizations in the nation, the Public Health Institute focuses its efforts in two distinct, but complementary ways. PHI promotes and sustains independent, innovative research, training and demonstration programs--many in collaboration with the private health care system and community-based organizations. PHI also serves as a partner with government to support its role in assessment, policy development and assurance.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 5, 2023
- 4 hours per week