1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: POLICE AND FIRE: THE FALLEN HEROES
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
The Program Manager must have the ability to self-motivate and project manage multiple projects at once. We are looking for someone with high energy to mobilize our community and volunteers towards the work of the chapter.
We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both program management and team management. A bachelor's degree is required.Program Manager Responsibilities
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
7 More opportunities with POLICE AND FIRE: THE FALLEN HEROES1 Review
About POLICE AND FIRE: THE FALLEN HEROES
1555 BOTELHO DR, Suite 133, WALNUT CREEK, CA 94596, US
Our families and communities are safe because of the sacrifices made by first responders and their families. We honor Peace Officers and Firefighters who make the ultimate sacrifice during the performance of their duties and offer lasting emotional and financial support to the families and agencies left behind.
Founded in July of 2009 upon the death of four Oakland Police Officers killed on March 21, 2009, from a lone gunman. Since that time we have grown into an organization that provides support and services to the families and agencies of both Law Enforcement and Fire Service that have had a member die in the line of duty while protecting his / her community.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 12, 2023
- Program Management
- Background Check