1 person is interested
TikTok for Good: Seeking TikTok Manager/Content Creator for Nonprofit
ORGANIZATION: RUKUNDO INTERNATIONAL INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Do you excel at creating original, inspired content on TikTok? Have you built a following for yourself or directly helped others who have? Are you outgoing and love connecting with influencers and other content creators on social media?
- Conceptualize, produce, and upload relevant content on TikTok that conveys our mission, accomplishments, and values and engages our supporters
- Engage with TikTok influencers and our community of followers
- Grow our audience on TikTok and meet engagement and growth goals with high performing content
- Review rough footage and photographs captured in Uganda by our nonprofit organization and assemble short, high-quality videos for use on social media
- Must be a self-starter, with a proven record of working independently
- Proven TikTok creator experience
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Marketing experience is a bonus
- The ability to handle constructive criticism
- A high level of commitment and dedication (we are looking for a 6+ month commitment)
- Great communication skills, both written and oral
Send resume, cover letter, and samples of previous work to email@example.com with TikTok Position in subject line.
About RUKUNDO INTERNATIONAL INC
9601 Shadow Oak Drive, Montgomery Village, MD 20886, US
Rukundo International (RI) empowers Kabale, Uganda's most vulnerable populations with educational and economic opportunities that lead to self-sustaining communities.
Founded in 2014, Rukundo International (RI) is dedicated to the overarching goal to empower women and children in Kabale, Uganda, acting as a partner and advocate, to ensure they have the basic human resources necessary to reach their full potential and to be successful. RI is also dedicated to fostering global awareness between individuals in the US and Uganda, providing opportunities to authentically learn about new cultures and develop meaningful relationships with those outside their community.
- Close to 3,000 Ugandans with access to safe water through installation of four water sources
- 50 vulnerable boys who are "off the streets" due to our boys soccer program
- 136 students enrolled in the Rukundo Preparatory School
- 1,165 girls graduated from the Girls Empowerment Program
- 57 students participating in the Scholars Program
- 22 women participating in the Women’s Cooperative to gain extra income for their households
- 100+ children engaged in our weekly Community Center programs
RI is currently partnered with Kyanamira - a small, rural community in Southwest Uganda - to create holistic, sustainable programs that provide opportunities for education, nutrition, hygiene, social development, & economic success. Working collaboratively with local government officials, community leaders, and the people, RI helps orphans, financially distressed families, and at-risk youth within the community.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 4, 2022
- Video Production
- Social Media / Blogging
- Specific days and number of hours are flexible and can be negotiated based upon availability and schedule. Approximately 5-10 hours/month and 6+ month commitment.