Market Research Manager(remote)
ORGANIZATION: School Group
Please visit the new page to apply.
In this role, you will be responsible for collecting, processing and interpreting international and country-specific research and market data to provide statistical and fact-based insight that helps bolster our content and inform our strategic marketing and fundraising initiatives and campaigns.
- Researching markets, consumer data, government statistics, NGO findings, and other topics as required.
- Uncovering insights from diversified data sets to provide insights around key markets, audiences and other research subjects.
- Using Google and other online data resources, public databases and reference sources.
- Drafting and present your discoveries to the Director of Marketing, as well as other School Group Leadership using graphs and other visual aids.
- Researching and translating market models and trends as well as develop constructive recommendations for the marketing team
- Working on several ongoing projects, which may have varying deadlines.
About School Group
1700 Atlas RD, Cedar Park, TX 78613, US
To promote quality education, skills development, and improve lives around the world through cutting-edge peer e-learning technology and data-driven research.
School Group is a global non-profit research organization building a global e-learning network for classroom collaboration. We do this through artificial intelligence software that supports our mission of transforming lives by bringing together students and teachers around the world for peer-to-peer collaborative learning to improve the accessibility and quality of education.
We work with educators, schools, government agencies, corporations, non-profits, and passionate people just like you who share our vision for a brighter future.
School Group is a platform that connects schools from various parts of the world. Our goal is to provide an e-learning community that focuses on peer-to-peer learning. We promote collaboration and communication to bridge the educational gap in a rapidly changing educational landscape. For more information, please visit our website, www.schoolgroup.org.
215 Ridgestone Landing SouthwestMarietta, GA 30008
May 19, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Sales Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- 10 hr/wk