DR. STRANGE CAN MAGICALLY TRANSPORT HIMSELF. BUT YOU CAN DRIVE A RED CROSS CAR!
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross of Southeastern PA - Headquarters
Please visit the new page to apply.
BLOOD TRANSPORT VOLUNTEERS: YOU CAN BE A SUPER HERO!
Deliver blood from our Center City Philadelphia blood distribution center to community hospitals and/or from neighborhood blood drives to the distribution center. Use a Red Cross vehicle or your own; reimbursement available. Work independently or preferred Navigator of your choosing. Requires 3+ years clean driving record and ability to lift up to 45 pounds.
Literally delivering the gift of life!
Questions? Email Ned.Bloom@redcross.org to get started. Thank you!
About American Red Cross of Southeastern PA - Headquarters
2221 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the POWER OF VOLUNTEERS and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities -- including:
- Biomedical/Blood Services as an Screener, Ambassador or Driver
- Disaster Cycle Services as a Responder (locally and/or nationally) or Recovery Caseworker
- Emergency Preparedness as a Smoke Alarm Installer or Youth Educator
- Community Outreach
- Volunteer Services
- Service to the Armed Forces
700 Spring Garden StreetPhiladelphiaPhiladelphia, PA 19123
April 12, 2022
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 routes/month; each about 4-5 hours; always on your schedule!