11 people are interested
Compliance Coordinator Needed ASAP!
ORGANIZATION: Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
11 people are interested
We are looking to hire a Compliance Coordinator with excellent organizational and analytical skills. Compliance Coordinators are expected to be well organized, detailed oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
To ensure success, Compliance Coordinators should be confident, professional and self-motivated with a keen interest in the ethical, legal and regulatory requirements of a business. Top candidates will have outstanding presentation and report writing skills, with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.Compliance Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Identifying and assessing areas of significant business risk.
- Managing and reporting compliance breaches and exposures.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Reviewing all new products, systems or processes to ensure compliance.
- Conducting ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Supporting various departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments.
- Ensuring complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Completed degree in Risk Management, Law or Audit (essential).
- Postgraduate degree in Risk or Compliance (highly advantageous).
- Accreditation with the International Compliance Association (highly advantageous).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Compliance role (essential).
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
24 More opportunities with Mothers Helping Mothers Inc1 Review
About Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
12 Irving Street, Suite 204B, Framingham, MA 01702, US
Mothers Helping Mothers Inc. mission is mentoring, educating, nurturing and supporting mothers in to becoming self-sufficient for themselves and their families.
Our goals are to help connect mothers and break the barriers between different incomes and nationalities. We are all mothers that strive to raise our children healthy and make them happy. We will be providing three types of Outreach programs to the mothers in need. They include: educational, economical, and social outreach services.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 18, 2023
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours a week