16 people are interested
Video Editor (Remote)
ORGANIZATION: ABUSE REFUGE INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
16 people are interested
If you're looking for additional experience, you should try working for a non-profit. At Abuse Refuge Org, we grant you every opportunity to further develop your skill sets, cross-train, lead and excel within your chosen vocation. This is a volunteer position, however, it will give you valuable work experience while helping to further our efforts of helping victims of abuse.
Company Description: Abuse Refuge Org (ARO) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3). We focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused by aiding in 10 major areas of abuse including: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying, Spousal, Cyber, Child, and Self-abuse.
**This is an unpaid volunteer position
Responsibilities And What You Will Do:
- Reports to the Graphic Design Manager and Supervisor for assignments.
- Handle materials such as footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and other visual effects.
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequence and smoothness of the video.
- Improving and correcting lighting and coloring.
- Ensure the quality of video content reaches a high standard.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Proficient in editing software programs.
- Must already own any video editing software.
- Editing Experience Required.
- Training in multimedia and communications is helpful.
- General understanding of computers and digital equipment.
- Ability to take and follow directions, while also having a creative eye for improvements.
- Must be available to volunteer 8-10 hours a week.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
To prepare for your interview:
1) Completely peruse and review our website at http://GoARO.org
2) Prepare a few good questions for the interview
3) Interviews are typically 30-40 minutes so please make your responses during the interview succinct and timely
Abuse Refuge Org is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We support the LGBTQ-IA+ community and the disabled communities.
For our hiring practices please refer to this link: https://abuserefuge.org/human-resources/#BFOQ
41 More opportunities with ABUSE REFUGE INC
About ABUSE REFUGE INC
470 Olde Worthington Road, Suite 200, Westerville, OH 43082, US
Abuse Refuge Org is poised to be the definitive leader in the Abuse Care Industry. Ours is to "Breathe Life". We strive to grant victims clarity of their past and the present as well as to the many and multiple Abused Victims so they can proceed with their futures "Scot Free" from their woes and their tortures. We advance these victims closer and closer towards recovery. We look at the whole person well being, protection, therapy, and outcome.
ARO is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) and we focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused within 21 major areas of abuse, to include but is not limited to: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying, Spousal, Cyber, Child, Elderly, Work Place, Isolation, Self-abuse, Religious, Medical, Food, Authority, Educational, Child Sexual Exploitation, Sex Trafficking and Political. To learn more about our mission, go to http://GoARO.org
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 14, 2023
- Visual Arts
- 8-10 hrs/week