The Warren County Genealogical Society and Resource Center is staffed entirely by volunteers. There are many ways in which a volunteer can help from once a month to once a week. It allows you to meet and network with others who share your "passion" for genealogy.
Volunteer opportunities include; r esearching wills and estate books for heirs descendants; examine old newspapers to extract information for cataloging; and indexing which entails entering information from historical records into an online, searchable database
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Head Start Classroom Aid - F
- Genealogical Research - WCGS
- Hospice Volunteer - HBWC
- Hospital Volunteer
- Thrift Shop and Food Pantry...
- Museum & Nature Reserve...
- Head Start Classroom Aid - SL
- Adult Reading Tutors - Warren...
- Junior High Office...
- Intake Volunteer
- Museum and Nature Reserve...
- Historical Society Volunteer -...
- Reading Tutor
- Junior High School Library...
- Head Start Classroom Aid - L