Marketing Support Specialist
ORGANIZATION: MISSION ADDICTION
Please visit the new page to apply.
POSITION SUMMARY: Seeking a virtual volunteer or intern on a temporary or ongoing basis to help with all facets of marketing.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Schooling and/or experience in multiple marketing areas and/or overall marketing strategy.
- Attention to detail
- Organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of basic nonprofit fund development techniques and strategies is a plus.
- Experience with addiction, mental health, and/or faith is a plus.
- Good customer service skills are a plus.
Any or all of the following to increase the number of clients, volunteers and donors:
- Marketing our programs and services to various demographics through various channels.
- Campaigns through social media, CRM (mailing list) system, etc.
- Planning and executing special events and outreach events
- Marketing communications
- PR, advertising
- Social media and graphic design
- Website, blogs, SEO
- Video production and editing
- Marketing analytics
About MISSION ADDICTION
5980 Wilmington Pike, Sugarcreek Township, OH 45459, US
1) Teach and coach individuals, couples and families how to heal, restore and transform their lives, to become the best version of themselves. We’re "addicted" to God’s mission and our mission is addiction - AND any other life challenge you’re facing. 2) Grow and train an army of people ready, willing and able, to help those who need and want it. 3) Provide a spiritual family to connect, network, learn, and grow in faith. (You do not have to be impacted by addiction and you do not have to be a Christian to participate.) 4) Embrace culturally diverse clients and volunteers. We depend upon that variation of thought to contribute to effective services and growth for everyone. Anything is possible when we walk together™
Mission Addiction was founded by a business consultant and faith leader in January, 2017.
- Connection & Community in a Spiritual Family
- The "MAP" for Healing and Recovery aftercare & discipleship program
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Tuesday Night Christian Support Meeting - for all life issues; not just addiction
- "Quick Church" blog
- Navigation and Referral Services
- Healing & Restoration Prayer
- Emergency Care
- Prayer & Grief Support
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunities & Internships to fit anyone’s schedule; our program includes the rewards of serving. Don't see a fit on Volunteer Match? Fill out an application and we can probably create something:http://www.mission-addiction.org/get-involved/volunteering/
- Prevention Talks- for parents & students
- Social Events
- More programs and services in development - we need your help!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 12, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Marketing Analytics
- Must be at least 20
- Prefer 3-5 hours or more per week, but very flexible.