1 person is interested
Marketing Support Specialist
ORGANIZATION: MISSION ADDICTION
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
POSITION SUMMARY: Volunteer will be responsible for supporting the marketing function of Mission Addiction, to help increase client, volunteer, and donor populations.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous experience and/or coursework in various marketing areas, such as marketing strategy
- Attention to detail
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to work individually and in partnership with team members
- Knowledge of basic nonprofit fund development techniques
- Knowledge and/or experience about mental health, addiction, and/or faith programs
- Good customer service skills
- Marketing Mission Addiction's programs and services to various demographics through various channels. This will include creating all communications, public relations messaging, advertising, etc.
- Producing analytics to show marketing outputs
- Working with founder on branding and messaging
- Campaigning for MA through social media, CRM system (mailing list), etc
- Planning and executing special events and outreach events
- Interacting with social media, video production, SEO, website, graphic design, and other team members as necessary
Mission Addiction is an evolving non-profit organization and this position may evolve with time. We welcome our volunteers to participate in the development of their position!
Please send a résumé and cover letter or paragraph to Edward@Mission-Addiction.org. Include your interest in this position and organization, qualifications, and any previous volunteer experience. Thank you for inquiring about this important role in our mission!
Anything is possible when we walk together(tm)
10 More opportunities with MISSION ADDICTION
About MISSION ADDICTION
5980 Wilmington Pike, Sugarcreek Township, OH 45459, US
1) Teach and coach individuals, couples and families how to heal, restore and transform their lives, to become the best version of themselves. Helping others feels great and can be "addicting". It's a MISSION ADDICTION! 2) Grow and train an army of people ready, willing and able, to help those who need and want it. 3) Provide a spiritual family to connect, network, learn, and grow in faith. (You do not have to be impacted by addiction and you do not have to be a Christian to participate.) 4) Embrace culturally diverse participants and volunteers. We depend upon that variation of thought to contribute to effective services and growth for everyone. Anything is possible when we walk together™
Mission Addiction was founded by a business consultant and faith leader in January, 2017.
- Everything we do is offered in person and online.
- We've had the pleasure of working with participants and volunteers in 25 states, 3 other countries and 9 time zones.
- Hurting Individuals (16+)
- Struggling Couples
- Strained Families
- People in recovery from addiction to sin, behavior or substance
- Anyone looking to improve their life and grow in faith!
See this link for our flagship program, the Map for Healing and Recovery: https://www.mission-addiction.org/the-map-for-healing-and-recovery-program
We also offer coaching and mentoring for individuals, couples and families, in any combination.
Check out our other services here: https://www.mission-addiction.org/services-1.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 25, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Marketing Analytics
- Must be at least 20
- Prefer 3-5 hours or more per week, but very flexible.