2 people are interested
Advisory Collective looking for professionals
ORGANIZATION: Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Mothers Helping Mothers, Inc. is looking for experts and professionals in the below immediate fields:
2. Media/Public Relations/Marketing
3. Law/Legal Advisory
4. Grant Writing
We will welcome additional professionals as it relates to the needs of the organization.
Advisory Collective do not have any legal authority; therefore all of their
responsibilities are assigned at the discretion of the executive director and/or board
of directors. Individuals must be committed to the organization with the influence to leverage their resources.
The " Advisory Collective" Responsibilities are:
- Share similar passion for women's issues
- Attend min three meetings per year, each held on a weekend after 10 am
- Contribute your expertise and thinking to the current and future work of Mothers Helping Mothers, Inc.
- Be available for four to five telephone calls each year from staff seeking advice
- Allow Mothers Helping Mothers, Inc. to publish your name as a member of the Advisory Collective
In return, Mothers Helping Mothers, Inc. promises you:
Personal recognition at Mothers Helping Mothers, Inc. events
- An appreciation of your time and a commitment not to abuse your time or your generosity
- Advisory Collective terms are for two years.
- Ability to: listen, analyze, think clearly and creatively, work well with people individually and in a group, and provide constructive feedback.
- Willing to: prepare for and attend board meetings, ask questions, share ideas, opinions, and experiences, and open doors in the field.
- Possess: honesty, openness to differing views, a friendly, responsive, and patient approach, engagement skills, personal integrity, a developed sense of values, and concern for and interest in the program’s development.
24 More opportunities with Mothers Helping Mothers Inc1 Review
About Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
12 Irving Street, Suite 204B, Framingham, MA 01702, US
Mothers Helping Mothers Inc. mission is mentoring, educating, nurturing and supporting mothers in to becoming self-sufficient for themselves and their families.
Our goals are to help connect mothers and break the barriers between different incomes and nationalities. We are all mothers that strive to raise our children healthy and make them happy. We will be providing three types of Outreach programs to the mothers in need. They include: educational, economical, and social outreach services.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 18, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Tax Law
- Family Law
- People 55+
- Attend three meetings per year, each held on a weekend after 10 am Contribute your expertise and thinking to the current and future work of Mothers Helping Mothers, Inc Be available for four to five telephone calls
- each year from staff seeking advice Must have at least 5 years experience in the field you are looking to advise in. Must be able to produce results under pressure. Must have a passion for women's issues.